Sunday, 11 January 2015

She's the Fastest Hunk of Junk in the Galaxy!


shirt ** my brothers (here)
skirt ** similar here
legwarmers ** here
moon boots ** here

I've been staying at my mom's house babysitting her dog for the past few days, and because I am Abby, and I am the most unorganized person in the universe, I only brought one pair of clothes. My brother lent me this shirt (which is SUPER AWESOME) and now i'm taking pictures! I've been trying to teach myself PHP and python. Python is pretty easy, but PHP is like nothing I've ever done before so it's boggling my mind. I hope you all are having wonderful days :) 
Farewell! <3






1 comment:

  1. I love however all ! This look is awesome ... Moon boots and legwear are a comfy combination ! I'm fan again ... I'm sure you have a preference for winter looks as me ! Haha !

    ReplyDelete