Tuesday, 6 January 2015

The Frigid Frog


earmuffs ** here
parka ** similar here
leggings ** similar here
boots ** amazon

I've been such a bad blogger lately! I'm sorry! My boyfriend just went away to school and he's gonna be gone for 6 months :( But when he comes back he will be a master guitar luthier! Which is REALLY BADASS! I've been going through HUGE phases in geek-dom latley. First it was LOTR, I had to rewatch all the hobbit's, see the new one (twice), watch all the lotr movies, and then start re-reading the books! Now I'm rewatching all the star wars movies (I only have episode VI left). I've been sporatically watching Battlestar Galactica. Well, I'm in school now taking 17 credit hours... I have Multivariable Calc, Calc 2 (retake), Analog 2, Digital 2, and Control Systems. I really like my classes so far and have a LOT of homework, but I also have a lot of spare time since Adam is up north, and I don't have any friends >.<
It's time for a lot of tea, math, and fandoms! 
Have a nice day!! 
<3
farewell





1 comment:

  1. Good idea, I think to buy Moon boots and wear my Norwegian leggings very soon ! ( I wait for 1st snow ) ...Happy new Year my dear ! ♥

    ReplyDelete